Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Obligatory First Post

First post on a new blog. I'm going to get to enjoy this! I figured that if I ever want to comment or talk about anything, a blog is the best way to go about it. And there is much that I would love to talk about!

So, to start... I'm a tech geek, open source advocate, budding foodie, beer snob, amateur photographer, software developer, and generally just full of crazy ideas. I live in Brooklyn, NY, enjoy trying anything at least once, and have big, crazy dreams like many others (or perhaps not; my dreams are rather nuts at times!) I also enjoy just going out on adventures throughout the city, going anywhere at random. If I didn't have a day job, I would probably just be a fulltime adventurer. That would be the most awesome thing ever!

So stay tuned, and more will come along on this blog. I'll be talking about hardware hacking projects, stuff I wrote, food I ate, pictures I took, music I listened to, and generally any random brain droppings that I happened to come across. Time to head out into a new frontier... allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment